The Recent Launch of the Bendigo Sign Store Offers a Rare Insiderâ€™s Peek at the Essential Signage Every Storefront Needs.
Opening a new storefront or moving to a new location is stressful for any business. There are several boxes that need to be ticked in order to make the transition go smoothly. Chief among these is the need to inform customers about the move and the services you offer through external signs.
Recently, the Bendigo Sign StoreÂ reopened for business at the first purpose-built premises in SIGNARAMA history. The process was a long and stressful one for owner Peter Reading, but it also provides some keen insight into the necessary signage elements for a storeâ€™s launch.
Despite what many business owners may think, â€œthe signage needs of a new storefront go far beyond the typical main sign,â€ as Reading explains. He provided a list of the essential external signs he used for his grand opening. They are:
- Halo-lit fabricated 3D letters (as the main sign on the front of the building)
- Window Graphics – Â on the window beside the entrance to the showroom
- Tear Drop FlagÂ – out front â€“ attention grabber with movement
- Directional Sign & Parking Signs – for clients explaining parking
- Cast Bronze Plaque – we did this for the Official Opening, but this plaque will be used to promote these type of sales.
- Vehicle graphics