Over the month of April, we have been talking all things EVENTS.
From planning, marketing, hosting and attending, our focus has been to bring you, our awesome reader, the very latest in event news.
Events are no longer reserved for the big guns, we are now seeing an increase in small to medium businesses investing more time, money and effort into hosting events– to boost exposure and increase sales through relationship.
When done strategically, events have the potential to grow your business and ensure your customers/clients feel valued. Yes, events (even small ones) are hard yakka, but if they are planned, marketed and hosted with purpose and excellence, they can be counted as one of your best business building tools.
As the month comes to a close, we say goodbye to events. As a parting gift, we have compiled a Top 10 list, choc-full of news, pro-tips and trends for events 2013.
- The Importance Of AtmosphereÂ – Blog Post
- 5 Corporate Event Trends To Watch Â – Blog Post
- 5 Things That Can Go Wrong & How To Avoid Them â€“ Blog Post
- 10 Tips To Avoid Epic Event Fails â€“ Free Downloadable Guide (PDF)
- Is That Industry Event Worth Your Money?Â – Blog Post
- The Fetch – Submit Your Business Event & The Fetch will promote it
- Free Event Marketing CalendarÂ – MS Excel Format
- The A – Z Of Event Marketing â€“ Infographic
- Benefits of Hosting Business Events â€“ Blog Post
- How To Select The Right Venue â€“ How To
- 8 Hot Event Tips & Tricks â€“ Blog Post
- How To Get The Most Out Of ExhibitingÂ – Blog Post
- Eventbrite – Online Event Invite & Registration
- Meetups â€“ Find events to attend in your local area
Have we missed any? Please leave you suggestions in the comment below!